Youbi XV-130 Drone
XV-130 Drone Overview
The Youbi XV-130: More Than Just a Drone
When you buy a Youbi XV-130 drone, you're buying much more than just a drone. Indeed, an entire new and futuristic sport has and continues to develop around hobby drones like the Youbi XV-130 drone. With the new futuristic sport that is drone racing also comes a new culture and subcultures, both online and offline, of amateur and professional drone racing enthusiasts. In many different localities around the world, amateur and professional drone racing leagues are being formed. Championships are also being held at various levels, including at the national and international levels. Rich, high-quality content from drone enthusiasts flow through social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Dronestagram, YouTube, and the likes, further popularizing the sport and hobby of drone racing. In sum, when you buy a Youbi XV-130 drone, you're also buying a hobby, a futuristic sport, and a trending new lifestyle.
Why Buy the Youbi XV-130 Drone: Unique Features
Technophiles and drone hobbyists that enjoy, or are looking to enjoy higher speeds associated with drone racing will love what the Youbi XV-130 drone has to offer. For starters, the main drone module of the Youbi XV130 features an ultra-light weight, aerodynamic, reinforced carbon shell solidly attached by four aluminum columns to a thin x-configured carbon fibre drone racing frame. Four aerodynamic propellers of the Youbi XV-130 are propelled by four stainless steal drone motor shafts and four powerful, high-performance, competitive brushless Youbi XV-130 drone motors. The Youbi XV-130 drone sources various of its parts and components from various high-quality Japanese tech companies, namely Kawasaki and Toshiba. The Youbi XV-130's Printed Circuit Board (PCB) is sourced from the same supplier as the one used by DJI drones. In addition, the Youbi XV-130 also incorporates a mini HD 25 degree angle camera to provide users with a dynamic and immersive First-Person-View (FPV) video and camera feed. The Youbi XV-130 is undoubtedly one of the best performing hobby and racing drones available.
Youbi XV-130 Drone Specs
- Durable carbon fiber drone frame with aerodynamic drone fuselage
- Custom Youbi XV-130 1306 3600KV drone motors
- Thick four inch Youbi XV-130 drone propellers
- BLHeli-S 20A Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs)
- Advanced F3 drone flight controller (supports CleanFlight)
- Youbi XV-130 600TVL CMOS drone camera (PAL/NTSC supported)
- 5.8G VTX 40 Channel drone transmission technology
Who is the Youbi XV-130 Drone For
- Age Group: suitable for teenagers and adults alike
- Skill Level: suitable for all skill levels
- Drone Purpose: hobby, racing, acrobatics
- Flight conditions: suitable for indoor, ideal for outdoors
Pricing, Taxes, Shipping, Tracking, and Returns
- Taxes included
- Free shipping
- Best price guaranteed
- Tracking code provided
- Free care and repair services for 1 year
- Orders usually processed within 24 hours
- Allow 2 to 7 working days for shipping
- Friendly, no hassle return policy
Youbi XV-130 Mods, Setup & First Flight!
PRODUCT LINKS BELOW! PART 1 HERE: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
Youbi XV-130 Micro Drone Review Part 1
Part One of the the Youbi XV-130 micro drone review. Small an...
Youbi XV-130 Micro Drone Review Part 2
Part Two of the the Youbi XV-130 micro drone review. Was havi...
Youbi XV-130 Micro Drone Review Part 3 (Youbi for Newbie?)
Part 3 of the the Youbi XV-130 micro drone review. If you dec...